Monday, May 09, 2011

Art Benefit

These are the paintings I did for an art auction whose proceeds will go to  ZOE and She Dances, two organizations that are dedicated to eradicating human trafficking and providing after-care to victims that have been rescued.  The auction will be on June 17th in Valencia CA.  For more information, or to participate please go here: http://artbenefitjune17.blogspot.com/

I'm still on the cat theme!  These are the two final paintings done in acrylic:  

The three digital paintings below were sketches I did for ideas.  The 1st one inspired the paintings.



9 comments:

Andres Salaff said...

These are awesome!!

Bianca Beneduci said...

Thanks visiting my blog!
You're stuff kicks ass!!! :D

Misty Jo Marsden said...

Nice work Daron!

Marcos Cohen said...

Looking great!

Andrew said...

Those acrylic pieces came out rad. I hope they sell/are sold/are selling!

cheers,
&.

Sjan Weijers said...

good studies & cute cats :)

Marina said...

lovely kitty

Zepol Ilustradora said...

Ilustraciones bellisimas. Saludos

Shelley Whiting said...

I love these painting. They're sweet and adorable.